Suggested Use: Adults mix 1 level scoop in 8 ounces of water up to 2 times per day (scoop included). can also be mixed with unsweetened almond or rice milk. Not intended for children.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (45 g)
Servings per Container: Approx 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat Less than||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat Less than||0.5 g|
|Potassium (naturally occurring)||180 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Soluble Fiber||1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||3 g|
|Sugars Less than||1 g|
|Other Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Vitamin A||1500 IU||30%|
|Vitamin C (naturally occurring)||2 mg||4%|
|Vitamin D||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K||80 mcg||100%|
|Calcium (naturally occurring)||100 mg||10%|
|Iron (naturally occurring)||5 mg||30%|
|Magnesium (naturally occurring)||349 mg||90%|
|RAW Organic Sprouted Protein Blend : Organic sprouted protein blend (Organic sprouted brown rice protein Organic flax meal High protein cracked-wall chlorella Organic amaranth sprout Organic quinoa sprout Organic millet sprout Organic buckwheat sprout Organic garbanzo bean sprout Organic lentil sprout Organic adzuki bean sprout Organic Flax seed sprout Organic sunflower seed sprout Organic pumpkin seed sprout Organic chia seed sprout Organic sesame seed sprout) RAW organic vanilla flavor Organic stevia (leaf) sea salt||44 g||*|
|RAW Weight Loss & Stress Management Blend||700 mg||*|
|RAW Svetol (RAW Naturally Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract Standardized 45% to 50% chlorogenic acid)||400 mg||*|
|RAW Ashwagandha||300 mg||*|
|RAW Organic Glucose Management Blend: Organic baobab fruit Organic cinnamon Organic alfalfa Organic daikon radish||330 mg||*|
|RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend: Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium lactis (3 Billion CFU) Prohydrolase 8750 PC Hemicellulase 2||500 HCU Xylanase 500 XU Protease 2500 HUT||38 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established|
Other Ingredients: Saccharomyces cerevisiae, lactobacillus bulgaricus.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Satisfies Hunger •Fights Cravings • Burns Fat
- With Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract
- High Protein for Weight Loss
- Low Glycemic Index
- RAW® • Vegan • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Soy Free • Non GMO Project Verified
RAW Fit is a Certified Organic, RAW, Plant-Based Vegan high-protein powder that is an easy way to increase your protein intake. It has a mild, slightly sweet flavor that mixes great with your favorite food or beverage and contains RAW, Organic and clinically studied ingredients to help you burn fat, maintain healthy blood sugar, boost your energy, lose weight and look great!
- Support healthy blood sugar levels and burn fat naturally with the power of Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract, RAW Food Created Chromium, Organic Cinnamon, and Organic Sprouted Grains
- Help regulate your cortisone levels and manage stress related cravings with RAW Organic Ashwagandha
- Build lean muscle mass, help repair it after work-outs and sustain it on a sensible meal plan with 28 g of RAW certified organic plant protein - a complete protein with 13 organic sprouts - and a biological value of 98.2%!
- Naturally filling and satisfies huger with RAW Organic Soluble and Insoluble Fiber from certified organic grains, seeds, legumes and fruits
- Promotes healthy and comfortable digestion and elimination with live probiotics and enzymes
Why RAW Really Matters:
Heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life's Certified Organic plant proteins are different; always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers (like maltodextrin which can come from GMO corn) preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, NON-GMO goodness.
Garden of Life's commitment to sustainability begins with organic farming. Certified Organic plant protein from sprouted grains and legumes is truly good for our planet, unlike conventional farming practices that utilize 150+ synthetic pesticides leaching into our eater supply and soil, promoting genetically modified seed crops and reducing our planet's biodiversity. In addition to Certified Organic farming practices, Garden of Life uses recyclable packaging, vegetable inks, sustainably farmed papers and 100% certified renewable wind energy credits to run the company's operations.